- Man arrested after discharging weapon at Crescent Bar
- Local organizations giving out free produce
- Body found along Columbia River shoreline
- Bipartisan bill would help local newspapers through tax credits
- Coronavirus symptoms occurring in 81% of Grant County cases
- City extends deadline for COVID-19 relief funds
- Safe Start Washington phase progression paused
- Grant County falling short of Safe Start reopening goals
- Fire Chief advises safe celebrations for Independence Day
- George Fourth celebration scaled down for 2020
The Washington Interscholastic Activities Association announced changes to the 2020-21 sport…
The Quincy High School class of 2016 can be proud of one of their classmates. Priscilla Cast…
The Quincy City Council approved an ordinance to establish an affordable housing sales tax f…
Grant County Health District reported a ninth COVID-19 associated death of a county resident…
One person died and two others were transported to Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee …
The Washington Interscholastic Activities Association announced changes to the 2020-21 sports calendar on July 21.
The start date for fall prep sports has been pushed back to early September, according to a press release from the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.
Jackson Calloway, a Quincy High School Class of 2020 graduate, received a $6,000 atheletic scholarship to Fresno Pacific University. He also received an additional $11,000 out-of-state scholarship. Fresno Pacific University is located in Fresno, California.
Remember as a child reading the book “The Emperors’ New Clothes”? The crowds all cheered and gave oohs and aahs at how beautiful the clothes were. Only the little child was brave enough to say the King was naked. Isn’t this much the same as we have been seeing since Memorial Day? Our media c…
Our nation is under attack by the people who are supposed to be serving us. 50,000 grandmothers and grandfathers have died to help invoke fear of COVID-19 in an attempt to have citizens consent to having their businesses shut down, destroying their abilities to remain financially independent.
As the COVID-19 viral pandemic rages across the world, the political left in the United States wants to use this health crisis as a reason to transform our health care into a government-run, single-payer system. As Rahm Emanuel, President Obama’s Chief of Staff said at the time of the 2008 e…