Dear Editor,

I’d like to respond to Sandy Zavala’s well-written letter. A closer look at the Good Book reveals we are not to cow-down to the evil that is out there in the world. According to the view pointed out in her letter, Pontius Pilot, Genghis Khan, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, were chosen by God, and we should not fight them, or anyone else designated as being “in authority.”

A person can prove anything they want using one set of Bible verses while you can pull out others that seem to say the opposite. For example, from Acts 5, in verses 28 & 29, which reads “We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name,” he said. “Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us responsible for this man’s blood.” But Peter and the other apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men.”

I suspect Ms. Zavala’s news outlets don’t include those like Newsmax or One America News--those that have exposed rampant fraud and cheating.

The “established” media wants us to believe the election was flawless while there’s ample documentation provided by people, under oath, who are exposing how easily the Dominion voting system can be (and was) manipulated, as well as ballot shenanigans. Like the pristine stacks that had no other candidate or issue voted on other than Biden.

Isn’t there a verse out there that says have nothing to do with the deeds of darkness, but expose them?

While many (possibly hundreds) have sworn under oath that they witnessed voting or counting shenanigans, the mainstream media, by not reporting that, are taking part in deceiving the public who trust them.

I’m glad Ms. Zavala and others have acknowledged, finally, that they believe it was God who put President Trump in office, although I’d like to know why they didn’t acknowledge that publicly at the time they came to believe that?

It will soon be shown Dominion’s corrupt and easily manipulated voting system created the appearance of the voters having chosen Biden, when in reality, “we the people” voted otherwise and have a right to not have our votes cancelled.

Mark Owens, Quincy

Join the online forum

Discuss this article with your neighbors or join the community conversation. Powered by our sister paper, The Wenatchee World.